Friday 4 November 2011

China and the end of the Trans Siberian tour

We arrived in Beijing in the afternoon checked in then made our way to wu fujing street aka snack street why is it called snack street because it has a lot of what I guess is food.  On this street they sell deep fried scorpion, cat, snake, other insects, sea horses, starfish, chicken heart, dog and monkey yes thats right people and the group I was with tried the lot. Was I that adventurous I' m afraid not I just tried a piece of chicken heart.

Mmmmm Scorpion on a stick.

After snack street we went to a kung fu show which good they do like their dry ice effect to the point we could not see what was happening on stage. The next day it was time to say goodbye to the group at our final dinner in Beijing.


Our little awards we got unfortunately I lost mine somewhere in china.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.