Friday 20 January 2012

Last Day in Vancouver

Well the Big bus tour gave me an idea of the what there is to see but I think alot of it would be more impressive in the spring or summer so I guess I will just have to come back.  It turns out there is North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Vancouver all seperate cities.  I went to North Vancover to the Capilano suspension bridge thats right people another swing bridge and this one is longer than any I have been on before. No panicing just walked over and even stopped to take pictures.  It was stunning it crosses over the Capilano river but it was freezing there was also some great views of Grouse mountain where people go to ski, no didn't go skiing, yes I would have if I wasn't frozen.  Also it turns out that they have a lot of bears especially black bears which can climb trees something I didn't know.  Anyway someone suggested doing something crazy and ride a grizzly bear however for those animal loves out there you will know its January and winter which means they are also hibernating and won't be out and about till spring.  So what am I doing for my last day here answer absolutely nothing apart from updateing this and packing for my earliest start since I left home 4am yes thats right I am going to have to wake up before 10am the first time in a week and a half to catch my 7am flight to Toronto.

 Fountain before the swing bridge.
The suspension bridge.
 Frozen trout pond.
 Trees.

No Graffiti.
 Snow Graffiti.
 Capilano River.
 I think Grouse Mountain in the distance if not just a random mountain.
The closest I could get to a bear.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.