Friday 17 February 2012

Travel round up

So I am back safe and sound in the UK after my wirl wind trip around the world. this will be my last post until I save up enough to go traveling again.  So what have a learnt from my travels 1. I am very accident prone 2. no matter where you go you always meet people with a similar belief, up bringing and humour. 3. when you go to a place you need more than 24 hours to enjoy the atmosphere the sights and the food.  My favourite places Mongolia, Hong Kong and New Zealand; why because the people and atmosphere is so chilled and relaxed.  The best place for hot chocolate has to be Russia so thick your spoon stands up in the cup. Best chocolate milkshake was in Ulaanbataar.  Best food in Hong kong as to be at the Wine and Deli prawn linguini for only £6, Cheapest Disney land again Hong Kong £30 for all day entry. Best place for people with food allergies New Zealand gluten free and nut free food that taste amazing.  The countries I would recommend to people to see New Zealand followed by Hong Kong.  The other countries depend on what you want to see and get out of visiting them.  One thing I would say to quote a friend when you start travelling it makes you greedy and all you want to do it travel more and more I have already added at least another 5 countries and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.