Friday 16 January 2015

It's been a while

Well it has been a while since I have written on this blog well almost 3 years.  There have been a few trips here at home during the holidays.  I have now visited 10 counties in the UK and only have another 30+ to go to say I have travelled the whole of England.  Driving through a county doesn't count I have to stay or see at least one historic place/building to count.  In the last two years I have been to Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Buckinghamshire, the border counties of Scotland.  With all the fantastic places to see here at home I am getting itchy feet and looking to see where I can go next, thoughts are back to Cuba or Mongolia for the summer festival, Nepal, Bhutan, or South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.