Thursday 7 June 2012

Cuba pre tour

Whilst travelling in New Zealand I met some people who went to Cuba and decided that it sounded great and that I should go there.  On my first day it was rather a culture shock for starters internet access is very difficult to get and is very expensive hence the reason I am updating my blog now I am back home.  Second of all is the people approaching you to buy things for them e.g. drinks also asking for any clothes.  The amount of supplies they have in the shops is very limited and so it is very difficult to get a hold of anything.  Their roads are very confusing and as I said made more so by people asking you for things in spanish or trying to get your attention by whistling at you. So I just walked around in circles for the first day the second day I managed to find the art museum which was very interesting and a bit depressing in places.

First view of Havana
Arts Theatre with giant ants
Driving to havana.
Cuba art museum.
Havana
View from the Hotel Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.